PRIVACY FOR ONE MILLION SHEETS VOTE RESPONDENTS
What information does Stark Federal Credit Union collect?
When you vote we collect information relating to you and any information you provide to us. These are listed below. The sections afterward describe what we do with this information.
Information we collect directly from you
- Voting responses. We collect and store the ballot responses that you submit. If you have any questions about voting, please contact Stark Federal Credit Union at email@example.com or 330.493.8325.
Information we collect about you from other sources
- Usage data. We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our services. This may include which webpages you visit, what you click on, when you performed those actions, and so on. Additionally, as with most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, operating system versions, and timestamps. Note that we do not link this usage data to your ballot responses.
- Device data. We collect data from the device and application you use to access our services, such as your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type. We may also infer your geographic location based on your IP address.
- Referral data. We record information about the source that referred you to the ballot (e.g. a link on a website or in an email).
- Your email address. We collect your email address when you provide it to us. We may use your email address to send emails that we believe may be of interest to you. If you no longer want to be contacted by Stark Federal Credit Union, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Providing ballot responses is voluntary. Remember, you can always choose not to provide an answer to any given ballot question (especially those requesting your personal information or data). However, sometimes this will prevent you from completing the ballot.
How does Stark Federal Credit Union use the information we collect?
Your ballot responses are owned and managed by Stark Federal Credit Union, and we treat that information as private. Stark Federal Credit Union does not sell ballot responses to third parties.
With whom do we share or disclose your information?
Stark Federal Credit Union does not sell your ballot responses!
What are your rights to your information?
- Opt out of receiving ballots. You may opt out of receiving email invitations to take ballots which are sent by Stark Federal Credit Union.
Security, cookies and other important information
- Security. We are committed to handling your personal information and data with integrity and care. However, regardless of the security protections and precautions we undertake, there is always a risk that your personal data may be viewed and used by unauthorized third parties as a result of collecting and transmitting your data through the internet.
- Data locations. Our servers are based in the United States, so your personal information will be hosted and processed by us in the United States.
- Online Tracking. We currently do not process or comply with any web browser’s “do not track” signal or other similar mechanism that indicates a request to disable online tracking of individual users who visit our websites or use our services (unless otherwise stated in a service-specific privacy statement).
- Safety of Minors and COPPA. Our services are not intended for and may not be used by minors. “Minors” are individuals under the age of majority in their place of residence (or under 13 in the United States). BallotMonkey does not knowingly collect personal data from minors or allow them to register. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a minor, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact Stark Federal Credit Union at 330.493.8325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2017 Stark Federal Credit Union. All rights reserved.